Saturday, February 7, 2009

Catching up with the latest One Piece episodes

Thanks to Watch-Onepiece.com I've been able to catch up with the latest One Piece episodes. The Crew just beat the Shichibukai Gecko Moria on Thriller Bark, and is now headed towards the RedLine. They're currently facing the Flying Fish raiders or something, to help their mermaid friend in saving the octopus guy (who was previously the ally of Arlong, who Luffy defeated).

I'm quite excited for the next episode of One Piece! I really appreciate the efforts of free fansubbers and people who take the time to organize and upload the videos for all of us to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an better episode of the One Piece Episodes, but I like all episodes and I saw all of them online for free. there are so many sites which offers free shows. So follow the link and watch it now...