Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Journey Begins!

Wealth, Fame, Power...The man who had acquired everything in the world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger! The final words that were said at his execution sent people to the seas. "My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it. I left it at that place." Men, now, chasing their dreams, head towards the Grand Line. The world now enters a Great Age of Pirates!

I really enjoy this anime!

I'm watching One Piece again from the very beginning, since today, I've decided to write reviews about the episodes. I don't really know what use that would be to anyone, but I think this anime deserves such attention. At age 21, I really AM a One Piece fan. I plan for the reviews to catch up to the latest episodes in about a year, since writing One Piece reviews isn't really everything my life is about--still got to work for a living too, you know.

So that aside, here we go!

Episode 1: The Man Who Will Become the Pirate King | One Piece Review!

No comments: